To support the advancement and leadership of women in academic medicine
To promote education and research in women’s health and women's careers
Check out this paper
Dr. Rotonya Carr provides her thoughts on being one of the only Black women in her field, the persistent race-gender gap among academic medical center faculty, and possible solutions to retaining and promoting Black women in academia.
- Tue, Mar 09ZoomThe 3rd Annual Anastasia Lyalenko Memorial Lecture, Women In Medicine: Creating A JEDI Healthcare SystemPresenter: Darilyn V. Moyer, MD, FACP, FRCP, FIDSA
- Thu, Mar 11ZoomPresenters: Susan R. Weiss, Ph.D.
- Mon, Mar 15Zoom(Women in Medicine Seminar) Using real life scenarios to address difficult professional interactionsPresenter: Jody Foster, MD, MBA
- Thu, May 13ZoomPresenter: Marjorie Dejoie-Brewer, MD
- Wed, May 26ZoomDear Pandemic (@DearPandemic) is an interdisciplinary all-female team of researchers and clinicians with expertise including nursing, mental health, demography, health policy/economics, and epidemiology, answering your questions about COVID-19 over multiple social media platforms.
- Tue, Jun 01ZoomPresenter: Lisa M. Walke, MD, MSHA, AGSF