top of page
- Thu, Feb 16Online Event, via ZoomTwice as Hard The Stories of Black Women Who Fought to Become Physicians, from the Civil War to the Twenty-First CenturyJasmine will provide some background and discuss her new book, which will then be followed by a facilitated question and answer session.
- Wed, Mar 01Virtual Event, via zoom
- Fri, Mar 31Virtual Event, via zoom
- Tue, Apr 18Virtual Event, via zoom
- Thu, Jan 19Virtual Event, via zoomThis session will focus on community-based resources available to help older adults age in place-- at home. We will discuss pre-planning for potential medical or functional decline through actions to take once in crisis. We will also provide tips to keep older adults living well in their homes.
- Tue, Oct 18Hirst Auditorium, 1st Floor, Dulles BldgJoin FOCUS for an in-person discussion on fertility options at Penn as a trainee with Reproductive Endocrinology experts, followed by a panel of women physicians talking about their experiences with fertility options during training.
- Tue, Oct 18via zoomFOCUS Seminar: The Challenges of Caring for Our Elders: Continuing the Conversation and Developing StrategiesAre you a caregiver of your parents, or an elderly relative or friend? Being a caregiver for an elderly loved one can be a challenge as we navigate meeting their needs. We will be continuing our discussion from earlier this year. Please join us to share challenges, strategies and resources in this
- Fri, Oct 07PhiladelphiaURSponsored Kickoff Event (Note: registration is limited to proteges' and sponsors of the URSponsored Program)We’re so excited about this in-person gathering and look forward to seeing you on Oct. 7th. This is a unique opportunity to convene with Penn leadership along with your colleagues who are protégés’ or sponsors of this program.
- Tue, Sep 20Zoom EventSpecial Guest Speaker: Valerie A. Arkoosh, MD, MPH Chair, Montgomery County Board of Commissioners
- Thu, Sep 08PhiladelphiaGuest Speaker: Maria A. Oquendo, MD, PhD
- Mon, Jun 20VIA ZOOMREPRODUCTIVE OPPRESSION YESTERDAY AND TODAY AND WHY IT MATTERS Hosted by the CPUP Committee on Anti-Racism and Co-sponsored by the Department of OBGYN & FOCUS
- Mon, May 23via ZoomAn interactive session for faculty focused on identifying barriers to meeting personal goals and developing specific strategies for affirming/attaining these goals. There will be a workshop component of this session followed by small groups to get feedback from your peers.
- Wed, May 18online event
We Need Your Support Today!
bottom of page