- Multiple DatesTue, Nov 29Online Event, via ZoomMicroaggressions MACROIMPACT: Identifying and Addressing Microaggressions in Our Personal and Professional EnvironmentsWe will define microaggressions, identify various types of microaggressions & explore the macro-impact of microaggressions within our personal and professional environments. We will also discuss strategies for addressing microaggressions & discriminatory behaviors via a didactic & interactive format
- Thu, Feb 16Online Event, via ZoomTwice as Hard The Stories of Black Women Who Fought to Become Physicians, from the Civil War to the Twenty-First CenturyJasmine will provide some background and discuss her new book, which will then be followed by a facilitated question and answer session.
- Tue, Oct 18Hirst Auditorium, 1st Floor, Dulles BldgJoin FOCUS for an in-person discussion on fertility options at Penn as a trainee with Reproductive Endocrinology experts, followed by a panel of women physicians talking about their experiences with fertility options during training.
- Tue, Oct 18via zoomFOCUS Seminar: The Challenges of Caring for Our Elders: Continuing the Conversation and Developing StrategiesAre you a caregiver of your parents, or an elderly relative or friend? Being a caregiver for an elderly loved one can be a challenge as we navigate meeting their needs. We will be continuing our discussion from earlier this year. Please join us to share challenges, strategies and resources in this
- Fri, Oct 07PhiladelphiaURSponsored Kickoff Event (Note: registration is limited to proteges' and sponsors of the URSponsored Program)We’re so excited about this in-person gathering and look forward to seeing you on Oct. 7th. This is a unique opportunity to convene with Penn leadership along with your colleagues who are protégés’ or sponsors of this program.
- Tue, Sep 20Zoom EventSpecial Guest Speaker: Valerie A. Arkoosh, MD, MPH Chair, Montgomery County Board of Commissioners
- Thu, Sep 08PhiladelphiaGuest Speaker: Maria A. Oquendo, MD, PhD
- Mon, Jun 20VIA ZOOMREPRODUCTIVE OPPRESSION YESTERDAY AND TODAY AND WHY IT MATTERS Hosted by the CPUP Committee on Anti-Racism and Co-sponsored by the Department of OBGYN & FOCUS
- Mon, May 23via ZoomAn interactive session for faculty focused on identifying barriers to meeting personal goals and developing specific strategies for affirming/attaining these goals. There will be a workshop component of this session followed by small groups to get feedback from your peers.
- Wed, May 18online event
- Wed, Apr 27Perelman Quadrangle / Penn CommonPlease join us on Wednesday, April 27, 2022 from 4:30-6:30 PM for a “Spring Fling” Reception to welcome new faculty who have been hired over the past two years since the pandemic began. This event is designed to give new faculty an opportunity to mingle and network with colleagues
We Need Your Support Today!