- Mon, May 23via ZoomAn interactive session for faculty focused on identifying barriers to meeting personal goals and developing specific strategies for affirming/attaining these goals. There will be a workshop component of this session followed by small groups to get feedback from your peers.
- Wed, May 18online event
- Wed, Apr 27Perelman Quadrangle / Penn CommonPlease join us on Wednesday, April 27, 2022 from 4:30-6:30 PM for a “Spring Fling” Reception to welcome new faculty who have been hired over the past two years since the pandemic began. This event is designed to give new faculty an opportunity to mingle and network with colleagues
- Mon, Apr 25ZoomThe goal of the presentation to review the current promotion process at the Perelman School of Medicine. An important part of the presentation will be your questions and comments.
- Fri, Apr 22ZoomKey Objectives: 1. Define sponsorship and recognize the roles that sponsorship can play in promoting career development 2. Differentiate sponsorship from mentorship, and identify unique roles of sponsors and mentors 3. Evaluate how sponsorship can accelerate the professional development of both the
- Tue, Apr 05zoomTraditional healthcare solutions are sometimes unable to meet the needs of hard-to-reach populations. Cross-sector partnerships can provide innovative alternatives by combining the strengths of the public, private and nonprofit sectors. However, organizational differences across sectors generate not
- Tue, Mar 29ZoomFOCUS Chat: The Challenges of Caring for our Elders: An Opportunity to Share Challenges, Strategies and ResourcesFacilitated by Lucy W. Tuton and Vatinee Bunya. Karen Kille and Emily McPeak from Penn Human Resources will also join us to share Penn’s elderly caregiving resources and answer questions. All faculty are invited and welcome to attend.
- Wed, Mar 23Zoom(Note: this session was designed for women only, please)
- Tue, Mar 15ZoomA facilitated discussion with Jody Foster: Using real life scenarios to address difficult professional interactions(Note: this session was designed for women only, please)
- Mon, Feb 28PhiladelphiaMix and mingle with your friends and resident colleagues from across the health system with apps from FOCUS until 7PM and other specials from White Dog until 6PM!
- Mon, Feb 21ZoomSarah Tishkoff, PhD
- Wed, Feb 09BlueJeansCHOP is sponsoring a superb talk next Wed., Feb. 9th at 12-1 PM entitled Fair Play: Balancing the Domestic Workload with a Demanding Career with bestselling author Eve Rodsky.
- Wed, Feb 02ZoomCarmen E. Guerra, MD, MSCE, FACP
- Mon, Jan 31ZoomFOCUS Section for Residents and Fellows is thrilled to welcome Joseph Cassidy for an approachable talk on how you can start working toward a financially secure future today!
- Thu, Jan 27zoom(Note: this session was designed for women only, please) Addressing Confidence: Taming the Imposter ComplexFACILITATORS: Marissa A. Blum, MD, Hillary R. Bogner, MD, MSCE and Courtney A. Schreiber, MD, MPH
We Need Your Support Today!