COVID-19 Update with Paul A. Offit, MD
September 28, 2022
Paul A. Offit, MD is the Director of the Vaccine Education Center at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia as well as the Maurice R. Hilleman Professor of Vaccinology and a Professor of Pediatrics at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Offit has published more than 160 papers in medical and scientific journals in the areas of rotavirus-specific immune responses and vaccine safety. He is also the co-inventor of the rotavirus vaccine, RotaTeq, recommended for universal use in infants by the CDC in 2006 and by the WHO in 2013.
FOCUS Annual Fall Conference 10/7/22
Grant Review Communities and Lessons from Ben with
Matthew D. Weitzman, PhD, November 3, 2022
- Tue, Oct 18Hirst Auditorium, 1st Floor, Dulles BldgJoin FOCUS for an in-person discussion on fertility options at Penn as a trainee with Reproductive Endocrinology experts, followed by a panel of women physicians talking about their experiences with fertility options during training.
- Tue, Oct 18via zoomFOCUS Seminar: The Challenges of Caring for Our Elders: Continuing the Conversation and Developing StrategiesAre you a caregiver of your parents, or an elderly relative or friend? Being a caregiver for an elderly loved one can be a challenge as we navigate meeting their needs. We will be continuing our discussion from earlier this year. Please join us to share challenges, strategies and resources in this
- Fri, Oct 07PhiladelphiaURSponsored Kickoff Event (Note: registration is limited to proteges' and sponsors of the URSponsored Program)We’re so excited about this in-person gathering and look forward to seeing you on Oct. 7th. This is a unique opportunity to convene with Penn leadership along with your colleagues who are protégés’ or sponsors of this program.
- Tue, Sep 20Zoom EventSpecial Guest Speaker: Valerie A. Arkoosh, MD, MPH Chair, Montgomery County Board of Commissioners
- Thu, Sep 08PhiladelphiaGuest Speaker: Maria A. Oquendo, MD, PhD
- Mon, Jun 20VIA ZOOMREPRODUCTIVE OPPRESSION YESTERDAY AND TODAY AND WHY IT MATTERS Hosted by the CPUP Committee on Anti-Racism and Co-sponsored by the Department of OBGYN & FOCUS
- Mon, May 23via ZoomAn interactive session for faculty focused on identifying barriers to meeting personal goals and developing specific strategies for affirming/attaining these goals. There will be a workshop component of this session followed by small groups to get feedback from your peers.
- Wed, May 18online event
- Wed, Apr 27Perelman Quadrangle / Penn CommonPlease join us on Wednesday, April 27, 2022 from 4:30-6:30 PM for a “Spring Fling” Reception to welcome new faculty who have been hired over the past two years since the pandemic began. This event is designed to give new faculty an opportunity to mingle and network with colleagues
We Need Your Support Today!